Our home care agency is committed to protecting the privacy of our website users. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to keep any personal information that is collected secure.
We Value Your Privacy
Radiant Health Services is committed to maintaining the safety and trust of our visitors. Our company ONLY uses all information collected on this site. Our company will never engage in the practice of selling, renting, or trading your information with other companies or businesses for any purpose.
– Radiant Health Services
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or follow-up
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about the information you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
When someone visits www.radianthealthmd.com, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, and Google Captcha, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site,
- Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. Find out how to disable/enable cookies.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.